Hello My Substantial Living Green Food Lovers!
As we are bombarded with avocado yumminess everywhere, I figured why not try some new healthy initiatives mixed together for a new flavor and texture. This toast is a nice mixture of the creamy goodness of avocado and hummus, mixed with the crunchy goodness of different types of seeds.
This is a new spring recipe that I came up and it’s so delic, healthy and Substantial. I love it! It’s filled with seeds of all kinds: sunflower seeds, poppy seeds, sesame seeds and one could even add pumpkin seeds if inspired.
These ingredients are in order of application to a slightly toasted baguette, from bottom up
- Trader Joes Artisan Sunflower Seeds Whole Wheat Baguette
- 2 TBSP Garlic Hummus
- 1/2 Cup Mescaline Salad
- 1/2 Sliced Avocado per Half Baguette
- 1 TSP Trader Joes Everything but the Bagel Sesame Seasoning
- 1 TBSP Substantial Living Mixed Pickled Vegetable Achar
- EVOO + Sea Salt
- 4-5 Basil leaves (optional)
You can always add a poached or fried egg, or scrambled eggs to make this into a nice brunch or breakfast. Enjoy and happy spring! XO